Personally, I value the life of a twenty year old much, much more than a frozen embryo that is CERTAIN to be discarded. And the legal environment and statistics ensure that if the parents are determined to discard them, they shall be discarded. If the statistic of discards vs adoptions were not so utterly skewed, I might reconsider my endorsement of the research. I don't see any massive effort by the objectors to significantly change the adoption rate.

However, I very much respect the fundamental belief of the objectors.

Alton, who also doesn't believe scarce transplants should be used for people my age, and Alton will now duck.