From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:06 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] TM Question

I have burning pain when I lay down too.  It's been going on for a year.  I
have been on as much as 3200 mgs. of Neurontin a day and it did nothing for
that leg pain.  I take 80 mg. of Baclofen for the spasticity.  I take Cymbalta
and that has helped.  I took Lyrica but had a side effect that brought me more
intense pain so I'm off of it.  I have recently started on 3 mg. a day of LDN
(Low Dose Naltrexone) for MS treatment.  I've been surprised that there has
been a real, true improvement in the noctural leg pain.  I can sleep better!  I
do think the LDN is the reason for the lower pain level in my legs.

Good luck and I hope you find your own magic treatment.

hugs)))

Sharon --from Arizona TM 1997 to MS 1998
It's not easy taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line.
 ~Ashleigh Brilliant
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/MSersLife/