http://www.aol.com.
--- Begin Message ---
Its Rick back on the line. I hope all of you are doing well. I've had  a few
setbacks but all and all I'm in fairly good shape. Just last week I was in
the hospital after having a seizure at home and another in the emergency room,
quite scary. Any I just wanted to post a line to you all and see if I can
still  remember how to operate my new computer. I've really been missing all
the
great  people at Tmic. Glad to be back. Rick
http://www.aol.com.

--- End Message ---