  From: Larry Throne<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Cc: TMIC-list@eskimo.com<mailto:TMIC-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 2:51 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Odd topic but needed

  After just reading of the death Dennis Galvin who passed away in December. I
spoke with my wife and my brother about being sure that if I were to die,
please go to my email account and send a notice to all my friends in my contact
list, especially this group. We have had many tm family members pass away over
the years and it is always sad to hear when it happens. But it gives us all
some level of closure. I know it is a difficult time for family but I know my
family knows how I feel about this group. Your my family too.

  Dennis was a really great guy and If I am correct, I believe he was diagnosed
with TM and an infant. Only a few months old. He will surely be missed.
Farewell my friend.

  Larry in Oklahoma where it is rainy today  (oh, I still have 4 puppies)

  Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more..then map the best
route!<http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2740??PS=47575>