Hey Jude. Yes I grew up with the Beatles and I have always thought, like a
lot of guys I know that I had a voice like Paul. It actually is more like
Ringos' lol. It is great to be back on the list and to communicate with people
who have the same problems as I do. We are the only ones who know what a day in

our lives is like. I say this with all due respect to our caregivers, they
mean  well and it takes a very special person to live day in and day out with
people  like us. Our problems are so complex that I have had of trouble getting
Drs. to  understand my needs. I finally have a Neuro. that may actually
understand me, or  at least he is willing to try to get a feel for my needs. I
just
pray that he  has enough patience to stick it out with me. He has only dealt
with TM a few  times, so he has had some experience in dealing with this can of
worms. I'm in  my ninth year with TM and it seems like every year brings on
more challenges.  I'm sure everyone here can testify to that. Thanks for the
welcome back.  Rick
http://www.aol.com.