Linda, thanks for writing back. You say you have taken Lamectil now for a
couple of years. At first did you have any of these side effects, sleepless
nights, hot and then cold, nervousness, loss of appetite, panic and difficult
breathing. I did after the first couple of doses. I thought I was losing it for

sure so I stopped taking Lamectil and then most of the symptoms went away.
I'm  still having trouble with food but I make myself eat even though food does
not  taste good anymore. The main thing was the panic and difficult breathing.
I feel  100% better now.  Did you have anything like this and if so for how
long. I  haven't been able to talk to my Dr. yet but the nurse that's been
coming to see  me since I got out of the hospital said that she would probably
have done the  same thing. What do ya'll think?  Rick
http://www.aol.com.