  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Cc: TMIC-list@eskimo.com<mailto:TMIC-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 10:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fwd: HELLO EVERYONE

  Linda, thanks for writing back. You say you have taken Lamectil now for a
couple of years. At first did you have any of these side effects, sleepless
nights, hot and then cold, nervousness, loss of appetite, panic and difficult
breathing. I did after the first couple of doses. I thought I was losing it for
sure so I stopped taking Lamectil and then most of the symptoms went away. I'm
still having trouble with food but I make myself eat even though food does not
taste good anymore. The main thing was the panic and difficult breathing. I
feel 100% better now.  Did you have anything like this and if so for how long.
I haven't been able to talk to my Dr. yet but the nurse that's been coming to
see me since I got out of the hospital said that she would probably have done
the same thing. What do ya'll think?  Rick

AOL at AOL.com<http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>.