Hey Rick,

It's good to see you're doing better. Coincidental that I read your message after I just spent a few hours watching Beatles videos on live video. If you're interested, check out: http://www.livevideo.com/beatleologist

Take care,
Kevin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey Jude. Yes I grew up with the Beatles and I have always thought, like a lot of guys I know that I had a voice like Paul. It actually is more like Ringos' lol. It is great to be back on the list and to communicate with people who have the same problems as I do. We are the only ones who know what a day in our lives is like. I say this with all due respect to our caregivers, they mean well and it takes a very special person to live day in and day out with people like us. Our problems are so complex that I have had of trouble getting Drs. to understand my needs. I finally have a Neuro. that may actually understand me, or at least he is willing to try to get a feel for my needs. I just pray that he has enough patience to stick it out with me. He has only dealt with TM a few times, so he has had some experience in dealing with this can of worms. I'm in my ninth year with TM and it seems like every year brings on more challenges. I'm sure everyone here can testify to that. Thanks for the welcome back. Rick

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at *AOL.com* <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>.