In a message dated 3/13/2007 7:52:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Rick welcome back, I am sorry to hear of your hospital stay,  and I hope they
found the help you need.  TM is bad enough, and any of  these other ailments
are some times hard to understand.  You are in my  prayers.
Ken in rainy central TX

____________________________________
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC:  TMIC-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Fwd: HELLO  EVERYONE
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 14:21:56 EST

____________________________________
AOL at _AOL.com_ (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339) .

____________________________________
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Tmiclist@ eskimo.com
CC:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: HELLO EVERYONE
Date: Sat,  10 Mar 2007 14:14:45 EST

Its Rick back on the line. I hope all of you are doing well. I've  had a few
setbacks but all and all I'm in fairly good shape. Just last week  I was in
the hospital after having a seizure at home and another in the  emergency room,
quite scary. Any I just wanted to post a line to you all and  see if I can
still remember how to operate my new computer. I've really been  missing all
the
great people at Tmic. Glad to be back.  Rick

____________________________________
AOL at _AOL.com_ (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339) .

Hey Ken, Thanks for the nice word. They come at a time when they are  needed.
Since I've been back on board I have received many wishes for the best
health from everyone. I guess that I had forgotten how real and down to earth
all
of you are. I pray for all of us to find good health soon and that we  find
cures for all of us.Bless all the Drs. that research our diseases, just
knowing we have such wonderful and dedicated research people going the extra
miles
for us gives me all the hope I need to hang in and wait this thing out.  Not
long ago I honestly was ready to give into the fight and just give up. Only
after putting all this pain and sickness in my Gods hands did I get my second
wind and now here I stand a testimony of faith.  Had I not just gave it all  to
him I would have self destructed. Again thanks for the kind words and you
will be in my prayers along with everyone here, that the way we fight back, we
help each other. Rick
http://www.aol.com.