From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 9:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Zap - sudden paralysis

In a message dated 3/21/2007 12:40:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

        Many years ago I had paid attention to the onset time of our
group.  If I remember correctly, about  ten or twenty percent of us had
episodes of an hour or less.

        Comment?

Alton,

While I truly value your intelligence regarding TM, I find in this
instance I have to disagree with you.  I too was paralyzed from the
underarms on down...complete within 15 minutes.  The concensus, from
medical data taken over the next few days, was/is that my TM was caused
directly by a viral/ immune dysfunctional action possible related to my
being wrongly dx with fibromyalgia and CFIDS during the previous ten
years.

My Cytomyegla, Epstein-Barr, Herpes I, II and III titers were all
completely off of the scale.  But then, who knows?  I have been told all
along that "I fall through the cracks" when it comes to disease and
diagnoses.

Peace,
Judy

from AOL at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339> .