I agree, Jan.

There are many similarities between TM and MS, so much of the  info. would
apply to either one.

A lot of definitions that were helpful to me in explaining TM  symptoms I
found in an MS book.

There are several MSers among the TMers here, and they're more  than welcome.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 5/13/2007 9:32:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,