Hi Kevin,
Please be careful if you are sensitive to cymbalta. I became extremely ill
when taking it. I too got sick in my stomach from it and felt very ill. Had
it been any worse, I would have needed to go to the emergency room. Luckily
I was able to wait for its effects to wear off.

I do not know if you have tried neurontin, but that is one drug I can
tolerate at what is probably lower doses than most on this list take, ie
300mg 1 or 2x day or sometimes only 100mg 2x day. I have never tried Lyrica
since it is very expensive and neurontin works about the same according to
the literature. Most meds do not agree with me.
Natalie B