I believe that burning in the feet is a relatively common side  effect of
either the TM itself or the medication we take.  Those who have  been to see
Dr.
Kerr probably have the most up to date information and maybe  they can be prom
pted to speak up on this and other new topic people have been  bringing up.

I have to say one thing...I know how difficult it is for some  of you to
respond to questions you have heard and discussed time and time  again...but
there
willl always be new people, like myself and others who need  the input from
those of you who have experienced it yourselves.  In return,  as time passes,
and we gain knowledge, the job will fall on our shoulders and  you all can
retire to the sidelines and simply send idiotic email like this at  3:30 in the
morning.

Peace and Prayers,
Jude