Jeanne:  I still read all the mail too.  Even though I don't add my 2 cents
very often.  I had no illness at all before being struck.  I had no colds
for at least a year, probably two years before that, and we all just
scratched our heads!  When at about 2 years out, I went to Dr. Kerr, he said
my "TM" was caused by B-12 deficiency.  I found out that it can take years
for the B-12 deficiency to show up--but my neuro in Ark. doesn't agree, and
still holds my diagnosis as TM, idiopathic (no apparent cause).  Whatever!
I still got paralyzed from navel down in the matter of a few hours, couldn't
urinate, ended up like most of us, with iv solumedrol (steroids), a lumbar
puncture and PT and OT.  That was in Oct. of 2002.

Cora in Oklahoma