    From: Tracey L. Black
  Date: 3/26/2008 12:05:23 PM
  To: jrushton
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] UNBELIEVABLE!

  This was also the same neuro that told her, at age 11, that she would never
walk again, so she should be prepared and he looked at us and told us to make
our home handicap accessible. He didn't discuss any of this prior to talking to
her. He just walked in an announced it. Needless to say, we never went back to
see him and SHE IS WALKING!!
  He has since left that hospital but is at another facility. If it were closer
to home, I would take my daughter to see him and show him how wrong he really
was.

  Tracey L. Black
  Certified Insurance Service Representative
  Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency
  Phone - 717-334-6741, x 29
  Fax - 717-334-3414

  Thank you for providing information to us. Please beware that no coverage is
bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed until verified by a
licensed agent during regular business hours. If you do not hear from us within
1 business day, please re-contact us in case your information has not been
retained.