  From: Robert Pall
  To: tm
  Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 5:27 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] UNBELIEVABLE!

  OK.Is this list good or not! So far having approx. 10 responses..9 out of 10
state that they had a minor sickness but they were going thru a very stressful
time in there lives. I am totally convinced that stress lowered my immume
system to the point that TM  occurred. I find it unbelievable how many on the
list agree! I believe in order to find a cure you must first find the
cause..perhaps we have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Rob in New Jersey