What a horrible thing to lay onto a mother during a crisis like this!  So
many providers are smart enough to get their degree but not very smart in
the people department!  Jeanne

-------Original Message-------

From: Tracey L. Black
Date: 3/26/2008 9:20:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Robert Pall;  tm
Subject: RE: [TMIC] UNBELIEVABLE!

We were actually told by one Neuro that my daughter got TM b/c I left
her drink bottled water. He said that something could have gotten into
it during the bottling process.......

Tracey L. Black
Certified Insurance Service Representative
Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency
Phone - 717-334-6741, x 29
Fax - 717-334-3414

Thank you for providing information to us. Please beware that no
coverage is bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed
until verified by a licensed agent during regular business hours. If you
do not hear from us within 1 business day, please re-contact us in case
your information has not been retained.