Got that right, Sal!!  Thanks for the encouragement!!  j

-------Original Message-------

From: sal r
Date: 3/26/2008 12:36:49 PM
To: jrushton;  Tracey L. Black;  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] UNBELIEVABLE!

the doctors told my parents my heart was gonna stop when that didnt happen
they said i will never be able to move my arms and legs again once i moved
my arms then they said i will never be able to breathe on my again when i
strarted breathing on my own they said i wouldnt be able to move my legs
again once i did theyre jaws dropped and i never seen those docs again...lol
moral of the story dont let a docor tell you...THAT YOU CANT..only you can
determine whether how bad you want it or not!!!!

jrushton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You know...if it wasn't for our darned stubbornness and tenacity, most of us
would be a WHOLE lot worse, wouldn't we??  One doctor told me I would never
run again.  Well, so far, I can only walk like a drunk but my goal is to run
and it probably won't be pretty but I'm going to do it!!!  (Darned old
Missouri stubbornness....never leaves you...)

Jeanne