"I think there is a lot of good information on this site for caretakers.
"

This is exactly why I stay on this list. I also want to thank you all
for your responses when I asked about my daughter's sore. It is doing
much better since the Dr gave me the antibiotic ointment to put on it.
She has been very good about making sure that she treats it two times a
day.
Also, if I can brag for just a moment, Ashlee got straight A's on this
report card. She is on the Distinguished Honor Roll this term!!!
Despite what she has been through over the last 3 years with TM, she is
still able to get straight A's!!!

Tracey L. Black
Certified Insurance Service Representative
Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency
Phone - 717-334-6741, x 29
Fax - 717-334-3414

Thank you for providing information to us. Please beware that no
coverage is bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed
until verified by a licensed agent during regular business hours. If you
do not hear from us within 1 business day, please re-contact us in case
your information has not been retained.