Don't get me wrong, my husband Pete is  supportive and very helpful.  Heck,
I've kind of got it made these  days.  He just retired, and makes my coffee and
breakfast, and at night,  brings me my capucchino at night.  Not too shabby.

However, I feel that all of us can  benefit from some therapy dealing with
something like this.  That's not  something he feels is necessary.  He rarely
vents, but it's very apparent,  especially now that he's retired, that our
lives
are not what we expected and  planned what they would have been like when
retirement came around.

I hibernate in the winter, and I live in  California where it doesn't usually
get below 50 degrees during the  day.  The cold feels like it goes to my
bones, which I know isn't the way  it is, it's the nerves that are reacting to
it.
 They get that way even  though it's not cold in the house.  I think it's the
barometric pressure  that actually affects them.  He hates that I hardly will
go out of the  house, so he gets cranky sometimes.  That is all he usually
does.  He  probably mutters other things that I don't hear too.  I hope he
does,
he  has to get it out sometime.  I just wish that he'd talk to somebody about
 his feelings.  It's just not something he was exposed to growing up, so
he's not comfortable doing it with other people.

Hugs, Barbara A

listings at AOL Autos.