I think we need to be realistic about this.  If I had a husband who  was
disabled I am not sure I would be happy all the time.  You can't fully
understand
anything if you haven't walked in someone else's shoes.  Just  like anything
in life.  Everyone is different.  Some people can handle  it and some can't.
Going through 18 months of cancer with my husband was  no walk in the park.
Not being able to take away his pain and watching him  die was way more
difficult than TM for me.  But I would never have left him  and he would have
never
left me after I got hit with TM.  He stepped up to  the plate and did all the
things I could not do and sometimes I feel like was  there something else I
could have done for him.  It will be three years on  April 21 that he died.
Life
has been quite a journey.  But I finally  feel like I can go on.  So many
emotions and changes in the past few  years.  My Mother-in Law would like me to
find someone, but I don't  know.  Even though I do pretty well, I can't see
myself with someone  normal.  I know they would not understand what I am going
through and I  don't want to worry about that.

                                                                  Linda in Pa

listings at AOL Autos.