Well tell Ashlee congratulations from us!  You are a great mom, keeping up with
this list!  I am glad her sore is getting better.  That is good news!
 Jenna

----- Original Message ----
From: Tracey L. Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:49:15 AM
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Thanks to the list/understanding TM

"I think there is a lot of good information on this site for caretakers. "

This is exactly why I stay on this list. I also want to thank you all for your
the Dr gave me the antibiotic ointment to put on it. She has been very good
about making sure that she treats it two times a day.
Also, if I can brag for just a moment, Ashlee got straight A's on this report
card. She is on the Distinguished Honor Roll this term!!!  Despite what she has
been through over the last 3 years with TM, she is still able to get straight
A's!!!

Tracey L. Black
Certified Insurance Service Representative
Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency
Phone - 717-334-6741, x 29
Fax - 717-334-3414

Thank you for providing information to us. Please beware that no coverage is
bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed until verified by a
licensed agent during regular business hours. If you do not hear from us within
1 business day, please re-contact us in case your information has not been
retained.