Hi all,
I know some of you do not believe in going the steroid route, but when that's
what your neurologist recommends and you are "getting worse", what is one
suppose to do?  Anyway, I will be receiving out-patient solumedrol next week,
Mon-Fri.  I hate steroids because they not only make my blood sugar out of
control, they also make me crazy.  I remember 2 years ago when I had this
treatment, by day 3 all I did was cry.  I was never so glad to get something
out of my system as these steroids.

My local neuro says either I am having a TM flair-up or I have MS and it just
has not shown itself yet.  Last week, I had a MRI of my brain and thoracic
spine, with and without contrast and there was no change from 2 years ago,
which is great news, but then WHY is my good leg getting worse????  It feels
like it is shot full of Novocain from the knee down.  When I met with Dr. Kerr
2 years ago, he said I definitely do not have MS and didn't think I would have
any flair ups of TM.  I am in a state of confusion.  If I have MS like my local
neuro thinks, don't you think it would be evident in my new MRI's?

Wish me luck.
Carol in Culver, IN