Dear Carol,I am so sorry you have to go thru this. My neuro cannot decide
what I have so I take a shot of copaxone every day just in case it's MS.
Know you are in my prayers, hopefully it won't be so awful this time. When
did you first get hit with TM???
again you are in my prayers. There are 5 of us who meet on Thursdays for
prayer, we will be thinking of you

Trudy
Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles;
*It empties today of its strengths.*