Isn't gabapentin and neurontin the same thing?  Colleen in NJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerry Surette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 1:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC]

Have yiou tried gabapentin; Why are you taking 8 10 other meds. I am not an

md but you should certainly check with your md. re side effects. Why do you

want to try lyrica? gabapentin workes the same way as lyrica with no side

effects. to me and this is my personal opinion the less drugs you take the

better it is.

>From: robert hennessy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>

>Subject: [TMIC] Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 12:31:30 -0400

>thanks to everyone who replied. let me clarify some of the meds i take.

>3600 milligrams of nuerotonin/day, baclofen, zanaflex, fioricet, i also

>take coumadin, so asperin is out of question. i also take about 9-10 other

>drugs for various things. do you think a switch to lyrica would be worth my

>time? b/c it will take awhile to get weened off the nuerotonin.

>Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger.

>http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_W
L_messenger_072008