Good answer, Gerry.  As an RN, I have seen way too much of this and always
feel it's poor MD control, not the fault of the patient.

Jeanne in Dayton

-------Original Message-------

From: Gerry Surette
Date: 7/6/2008 12:26:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC]

Have yiou tried gabapentin; Why are you taking 8 10 other meds. I am not an
md but you should certainly check with your md. re side effects. Why do you
want to try lyrica? gabapentin workes the same way as lyrica with no side
effects. to me and this is my personal opinion the less drugs you take the
better it is.
>From: robert hennessy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
>Subject: [TMIC] Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 12:31:30 -0400
>
>thanks to everyone who replied. let me clarify some of the meds i take.
>3600 milligrams of nuerotonin/day, baclofen, zanaflex, fioricet, i also
>take coumadin, so asperin is out of question. i also take about 9-10 other
>drugs for various things. do you think a switch to lyrica would be worth my
>time? b/c it will take awhile to get weened off the nuerotonin.
>Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger.
>http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way
html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_072008

<<rosy_hint.gif>>