Hi Guys!

I have been curious about something for a while and since things have kind of
slowed down, want to ask you all what you did
before TM hit and if you were able to go back to it or if you are doing
something new.
 I am including even those who just read these emails and don't usually
respond.   I would like to hear from everybody and would think all of us would
be interested.   I will start:

I was a school nurse's secretary/assistant in a large high school for 19 years.
  I absolutely loved it - everyday was different, as
you can imagine working with high schoolers!   Our school nurse was gone a lot
to other schools we were responsible for, so
I was left alone quite a bit and handled many different situations.  I was well
trained for this and it was great.

Janice