Since TM I have become a photographer, a lifelong passion of mine. I have my
own business doing custom portraiture specializing in newborns and
teenagers. I cannot work full time because I just get too exhausted when I
have a couple of full days in a row. This works nicely for me as I can plan
my own schedule and give myself a day's rest in between working. And I
looooove my work. :-) Before TM I had done some teaching (Special Ed) for a
few years but was mostly a stay at home mom to five kids.
Laura