Dear "R",

My name is Jude and I have had TM for 8 yrs. and  am a complete para from
T3 on down to the tips of my toes, with all of the  difficulties you
described in your email.

I have, and I'm certain most of us have,  experienced the same feelings of
suicide and change of heart and are  better off and much happier for it.  I
know two TM'ers who did decide  to go through with it, and all who knew them
miss them  terribly.

TM has humbled me immensely and made me aware of  the truly important
things in life.  I too, am so thankful for  everything my husband-caregiver,
does
for me.  And, in spite of  everything...I too believe that we are closer
now than before TM.  He  may beg to differ, I don't know.  All I know is that
I love him to  distraction and don't know how I would live without  him.

Please stay with us from time to time.  Let  us know your first name, ok?
You would be a wonderful addition to  the List, especially for the "newbies"
with all they need to  know.

You write beautifully and we need more members  like you who can identify
with us.  I will not bother you too much,  but may email you from time to
time only to see how you are  doing.

Peace and Prayers,
Jude

In a message dated 6/6/2009 1:43:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,