From: CANDIS KALLEY <cakal...@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Occupations
To: "Janice" <jan...@centurytel.net>, "tmic-list" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 12:23 PM

#yiv1627767762 p {margin:0;}

I was a programmer analyst at the county.  The job would require several times
a year to work 12+ hours 7 days a week with all kinds of stress because of
deadlines required by state laws.  There is NO way I can go back to that
occupation not only because of the hours and stress but because I have problems
with my moving (required at times to crowl under desks and machines to check if
that's where the problem occurred, plus my hands, especially my left hand can't
stand to touch the keys, also my thinking and memory has been greatly
compromised along with the terrible fatique that I have.

I've thought and thought about what I could do - is there a job for mattress or
recliner testers?  That's about all I can think of.  I do crochet off and on
all day while I sit for a group in our complex that donates to hospitals, women
& children shelters and others.  However, once again, after about 15 minutes or
so, my hands/fingers become so sensitive to touch, that I have to quit for
several minutes to hours, during which time I usually fall asleep.

I hate TM because of the fatique!  The other stuff I could probably "buck up"
and continue but I've found by doing so, the fatique hits harder than ever!

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.