  From: bobby jim
  To: Janice ; transverse myelitis
  Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 7:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Occupations

  Me missus is a corporate paralegal.   Her illness has not stopped her one dot.

  BobbyJim now in Elvisland.
    From: Janice          To: transverse myelitis          Sent: Friday, June
05, 2009 11:22 AM          Subject: [TMIC] Occupations

    Hi Guys!

    I have been curious about something for a while and since things have kind
of slowed down, want to ask you all what you did
    before TM hit and if you were able to go back to it or if you are doing
something new.
 I am including even those who just read these emails and don't usually
    respond.   I would like to hear from everybody and would think all of us
would be interested.   I will start:

    I was a school nurse's secretary/assistant in a large high school for 19
years.   I absolutely loved it - everyday was different, as
    you can imagine working with high schoolers!   Our school nurse was gone a
lot to other schools we were responsible for, so
    I was left alone quite a bit and handled many different situations.  I was
well trained for this and it was great.

    Janice