Carol,What fantastic news! You must be absolutely exhausted and
exhilarated....  Please remember to take care of yourself. I am so blessed
to have a
"caregiver" just like you. Always there!
 Blessings !
Trudy
"Everything is possible for one who believes,still more for one who hopes,
even more for one who loves"