  From: jrushton
  To: Kevin Wolfthal ; tmic
  Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Relationships

         Oh, Kevin,  I wish things were better for you.  I don't know how old
you are but there are many, many people out there that would be so good with
and for you.  Sometimes you just have to go to the right places to meet them.
And you ALWAYS have us but many of us have no 'faces' so you can connect with
us better!  But we're always here for you through the good and the bad.  Jeanne