From: Janice Nichols [mailto:jan...@centurytel.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 9:55 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] TM

After the awful news Janet Dunn has given us, I am wondering if where we
live in the US has any relevance.     I realize that there are those in our
group that are from

other countries and I am asking them along with our US citizens to just send
me your name and the city and state you were living in when TM attacked you.
I hope

you don't mind my asking you to do this, but I think it would be very
interesting if we found a certain area that was heavy with TM or very light
with TM.

Thank you, Janice