From: Janice Nichols <jan...@centurytel.net>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, May 6, 2010 9:55:00 PM
Subject: [TMIC] TM

After the awful news Janet Dunn has given us, I am wondering if where we live
in the US has any relevance.     I realize that there are those in our group
that are from
other countries and I am asking them along with our US citizens to just send me
your name and the city and state you were living in when TM attacked you.     I
hope
you don't mind my asking you to do this, but I think it would be very
interesting if we found a certain area that was heavy with TM or very light
with TM.
Thank you, Janice