Hi Janice, I live in Garfild Hts Ohio, a suburb 7 minutes from Cleveland.
There is a landfill about 2 miles from my house that they began excavating
around 2003 and the smell from it was awful.  My neighbor whose daughter was
raised here and is about 10 years younger than me has MS...Hmmm, makes  you
wonder if that could be something.  Rita