Cindy sent this post to me, but I think it was to the group too.

--- On Fri, 5/21/10, Cindy McLeroy <cindymcle...@socal.rr.com> wrote:

From: Cindy McLeroy <cindymcle...@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] alive
To: "Todd Tarno" <toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Friday, May 21, 2010, 11:07 PM

Jeron, I'm not going to comment on your first note, but on this one.  First,
take a look at the Cody Unser First Step Foundation,   http://cufsf.org/.  Cody
has had TM since she was 12 and 5 or so years ago she decided to Scuba dive.
I've seen her diving several times.  One thing she wants to do is to reach as
many TM'ers or para's and teach them to scuba dive.  Like you, she loves
the freedom it gives.  I have many friends that have incorporated sky diving
into their lives with TM or being a quad or a para (many with broken ankles).
I have friends that surf, ski, play wheelchair tennis, wheelchair rugby, and
all other sorts of sports.  Notice I said "I" have friends...I'm stricky the
observer.

I wish you the best in your quests and good luck.

Cindy McLeroy

---
Originhttp://cufsf.org/default.asp?CustComKey=392083&CategoryKey=392084&pn=Page&DomName=cufsf.orgal
 Message -----