Hello Everyone - not sure who is on here anymore.

I have written in before, several times in fact, bemoaning the issues that I have with the cold cold winters that we get up here in northeastern BC.

Now, it is the heat.  My question is this:  does excessive heat cause issues like the cold does?  I have never noticed it before, but this year I quit taking Lyrica, and I cannot get the spasming in my leg to stop, no matter what I try.  I am wondering if stopping the lyrica has contributed to the increase in pain, or if it is heat related?

Thanks for your input.

Janet