Bernie i have noticed that when i make it snow in here i sleep better,,,lol

________________________________
 From: Bernie Pelow <bpe...@austin.rr.com>
To: Janet Dunn <j.d...@shaw.ca>; TMIC <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Looking for input.

Hi Janet,
  You're not the only one who finds heat a problem. I live in
        Texas and literally have to stay indoors all summer, only
        venturing out in the late evening if it is cool enough. Mine is
        because my body cannot regulate temperature, and  I cannot sweat
        at all because of the damage to the spinal cord. Even when I go
        out at night after it has dropped down to 70, I sometimes still
        have problems. And it does wreak havoc with my spasticity,
        especially at night. The one relief I've found is to keep my
        apartment at about 66 degrees during the night, it helps keep
        the number of spasms down for some reason. Hope things get
        better for you...
Peace,
Bernie in HOT Texas
(where for the next 3 months it will average about 105 to 110
        degrees at peak heat in the afternoon)