From: Bernie Pelow
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 10:46 AM
To: Janet Dunn ; TMIC
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Looking for input.

Hi Janet,
  You're not the only one who finds heat a problem. I live in Texas and
literally have to stay indoors all summer, only venturing out in the late
evening if it is cool enough. Mine is because my body cannot regulate
temperature, and  I cannot sweat at all because of the damage to the spinal
cord. Even when I go out at night after it has dropped down to 70, I sometimes
still have problems. And it does wreak havoc with my spasticity, especially at
night. The one relief I've found is to keep my apartment at about 66 degrees
during the night, it helps keep the number of spasms down for some reason. Hope
things get better for you...
Peace,
Bernie in HOT Texas
(where for the next 3 months it will average about 105 to 110 degrees at peak
heat in the afternoon)