From: Janet Dunn <j.d...@shaw.ca>
Subject: [TMIC] Looking for input.
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, June 25, 2012, 1:29 AM

    Hello Everyone - not sure who is on here
      anymore.

      I have written in before, several times in fact, bemoaning the
      issues that I have with the cold cold winters that we get up here
      in northeastern BC.

      Now, it is the heat.  My question is this:  does excessive heat
      cause issues like the cold does?  I have never noticed it before,
      but this year I quit taking Lyrica, and I cannot get the spasming
      in my leg to stop, no matter what I try.  I am wondering if
      stopping the lyrica has contributed to the increase in pain, or if
      it is heat related?

      Thanks for your input.

      Janet