From:  Todd Tarno <toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net>
Date:  Monday, 25  January 2012 3:49 PM
To:  TMIC <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:  Re: [TMIC] Looking for input.

I have only got good things to say, about getting off Lyrica.Was on
Neuronten for 5 yrs & Lyrica for 5 yrs.
1. Had a bad reaction with one of my other medication.
2. I lost 10 lbs in the first 2 months.
3. Got more good feeling in both of my legs.
With the heat & no AC right now, I'm having trouble with the stiffness of
both legs.  Hope to get a new unit this week.
Todd in Warm Corpus Christi, TX
Bernie: ( where for the next 3 months it will average about 95 to 105
degrees at the peak heat in the afternoon )