 From: Janice Nichols <jan...@centurytel.net>
To: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>; Janet Dunn <j.d...@shaw.ca>;
tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Looking for input.

Actually, I am doing pretty well.    Still
getting stronger in my legs after 5 years of TM.    Balance isn’t
terrific, but I can deal with it.
What do you do to keep your brain going since you are
practically a shut in now?     You always kept busy with
mental activities.    You and Bridget are the only
ones I have known that have the seizure
problems.    Surely the doc’s can come up with something for you
two to carry on decent lives.    I pray for you
both.
Janice