thats right Dalton. it would be terrible if we had nobody like us to talk to
because everyone else seams to just not understand

________________________________
 From: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>
To: Janet Dunn <j.d...@shaw.ca>; "tmic-list@eskimo.com" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Looking for input.

We love you, and your struggle;

It is all of our struggles, also.  Our solidarity has done sooo much to keep me
going, to get up and try to make something useful of the lucid and
non-distracted time I can get.

DG

Dalton H. Garis
Flushing, Queens
New York, USA

From:  Janet Dunn <j.d...@shaw.ca>
Date:  Monday, 25  January 2012 10:43 PM
To:  "tmic-list@eskimo.com" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>

Thank you for all of the replies.  I am going to try the baclofen as needed.
Yes, I am taking other meds - effexor, welbutrin, oxycontin fast acting, and
oxycontin time release, and either tylenol or advil.  I also have flexeril if I
need it.

I have come to the conclusion that it is a combination of the  lack
    of Lyrica and  the heat.  Hot for us where I live is 24 degrees
    celcius - which is about 75 degrees.  Cold is -35 or 40.

I don't want to go back on the Lyrica, so I am going to try the
    baclofen.  I have never had spasms like this before.  Wow - how some
    of you live with bigger and badder (I know, I know) spasms is beyond
    me.  I cannot tolerate the pain and uncomfortableness of the darn
    things.

Always something new to enjoy ahem, ahem.  It will be eight years in
    August for me, and this disease never ceases to frustrate me.

Thanks again, so glad we are such a friendly helpful group.  I will
    not whine about the heat again after hearing how hot it is in Texas,
    and other places.  Where I live we may get one or two days of 30
    Celcius which is about 82ish.  And then we get an awesome thunder
    show.

Take care my friends,

Love Janet