Thank you so much for replying....it's so nice to hear other experiences. I
am so sorry what you are going through and I totally understand the million
other symtoms that come along as soon as you lose one. I too am on 80 mg of
baclofen (seems like the magic number) and have been for awhile.  It is
possible, I guess, that after awhile your body starts to tolerate the meds.
They started me on baclofen when I was still in the hospital. I was just
starting to feel parts of my legs and it was excruciating pain. (at least I
could feel, I thought). and they gradually increased the baclofen to 80.
like i said I am so scared and can't get in until August 1st to see my
neurologist. I try to take as many precautions as possible not to hurt
myself but when I am "thrashing" or convulsing or whatever it is the left
side of my head, in the front, hurts so bad.