Ok, but let's try to make the code 'reusable', protocol and basic config
tree should be in a separate files, so that we can aventually make something
simmilar for other web servers if there will be enough interest, or make a
generic 'apr/apr-util' like library, so everything that uses 'ap_xxx' calls
should go in mod_coyote.

MT.