rrweather wrote:
> Just to be sure, the controllers use wifi to control the receiver (as
> opposed to IR)? So with this setup, basically my two controllers would
> be the only thing using wifi in the house? Just want to make sure I get
> this.

Technically, the Controller uses WiFi to talk to the server, and the
server sends music out to the player. The player can be any Squeezebox,
Boom, Radio, Transorter, etc.

The Controller is radio, not IR.

The usual remotes for SqueezeBox, Transporter, Boom, etc.
are normal IR

I simply have forgotten if the Touch came with a remote, I have a big
basket full of SqueezeBox remotes that I've collected over the years.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/