Last question for today, I promise!

The main difference between the touch and the Duet are the touch has
upsampling, the display is all part of the receiver, and the remote is
ir as opposed to wifi?

I thought I read somewhere (maybe on these forums) that the touch is
using faster processors and more memory than in the receiver that comes
with the duet. Is there any truth to this that anyone knows of?

If it is true, I guess the question becomes is it better to get the
latest and greatest receiver as opposed to what comes with the duet. The
obvious sacrifice would be in the controllers.

On a side note, I have a mac mini being shipped to me tomorrow that
will be waiting for me when I get home in a month. Now I just need to
figure out what will play the music off the mac mini!

My brain hurts from thinking about this stuff! Thanks again for the
help.

Randy

--
rrweather