krochat;513468 Wrote:
> What happens to the Touch font size if you're using a Controller, Web
> interface on PC, iPeng, or other network controller?

I've never tried it, but since the change in size is keyed only by the
touch or IR input, I'd assume that it stays in whatever mode it was in
when you use another means of controlling it.  So if it boots up in the
small font and you never point the IR at it and press a button, it
likely stays small.  If you want it to always be large (or always small)
you can set both of the text size settings mentioned above in comment
#24 to the same thing and it will never change size.

--
JJZolx

Jim