usch;512397 Wrote:
> *sigh*
> Who designs these user interfaces? Even if you intended to click+hold,
> you might slip and release the button/screen too early, accidentally
> wiping your playlist. That SqueezePlay stuff may be the latest
> technology, but it still has to go a long way in terms of usability.
> Data loss with a single click is just not acceptable. I might sit down
> and learn LUA just to hack the UI at this point.......

In Beta I suggested a "safety" feature that could be enabled/disabled
at will to prevent just that scenario.
Simply turning off "touch to play" would solve it.  Then any screen
touch (quick tap or long hold) would both simply bring up the context
menu which includes Play and Add to Playlist (and all other context menu
items).

--
toby10